2. Essays are received with the understanding that they represent original material and are not being considered for publication elsewhere. If an early version has been or will be published in conference proceedings, please send it also; in such cases extensive rewording and/or substantive additions are required.
3. Submitted essays should range between 3,000 – 5,000 words, including endnotes.
4. Submissions should be doubled spaced in Helvetica Neue, double spaced, 12 point throughout and in .doc file format.
5. All references should be endnotes (no footnotes). The preferable referencing system is Oxford and no separate bibliographies will be accepted.
6. Only images produced by the author and/or images with cleared copyrights will be accepted, which should be accompanied by a list of illustrations.
7. Please provide a 150-word abstract and 150-word biography.
8. The author’s name and contact details should be provided on a cover sheet and NOT on the submitted copies. The cover sheet should include:
Full Name and Title,
Institution Name and Address (if applicable),
Home Address (optional)
Title of Submission